... Job summaryAt Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
And for that we are looking to hire a Recruiter for the EMEA OPS TECH Team with demonstrated experience supporting technology related hiring efforts, as well as experience leading with influence and by example. We are responsible for hiring Candidates across a number of technical Jobs across several different businesses within Operations such as Amazon Logistics, Amazon Robotics and many more. This individual will implement and evaluate programs for attracting and retaining talent, and will collaborate with senior-level stakeholders to create the talent acquisition vision necessary to support future growth.
The Recruiter will make recommendations and drive proactive recruitment programs utilizing innovative and creative sourcing methods including online sourcing, social media and outreach programs targeting relevant organizations to increase awareness and candidate pools. This individual will optimize recruiting strategies for search engines, social networks, competitive research/intel, candidate generation, candidate experience, and relationship management.
The right candidate will have demonstrated success simultaneously managing multiple high-profile requisitions for the following candidate profiles: Applied Scientists, Data Scientists, Software Development Engineers, Data Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Technical Program Managers, Solution Architects and more. Main Hiring Region will be EMEA.
To be considered for this role, you must be fluent in English.A plus is speaking other EU languages.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Develop recruiting strategy for verticals within tech; digital, supply chain, etc. Must understand the competitive market and the company’s value proposition to proactively source qualified and interested talent.
· Demonstrated success hiring for various technical roles such as Applied Scientists, Software Development Engineers, Data Engineers, Network Engineers, and Technical Program Mgrs.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· Experience with leading or participating in technology hiring events, technology mixers, and regular attendance and participation at technology meetups and technology user groups is a plus.
· Master's level degree
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.