... Job summaryAt Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.Since early 2006,...
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the . With customers can requisition compute power, storage, other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 is the leader in the global IaaS computing space and is continually growing.
The Amazon Web Services Recruiting Team is seeking a customer-focused experienced Senior Tech Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization hiring for sales and marketing roles across EMEA. The Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate attraction and placement. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented ethic that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven hiring for to internal customers.
· Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, execute effective engagement, screening, and closing approaches that delivers a diverse range of candidates and provides an outstanding candidate experience.
· Must be able to understand how to source, attract and recruit passive technology candidates.
· Possess strong ability to screen, assess, interview and prep a high calibre candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Builds and maintains knowledge and a network of talent and potential candidates through previous experience, pro-active research and on-going relationship ; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate manager requirements through high interview to offer ratios.
· Generates and recommends ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes, implementing changes and new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, formal tracking and reporting results.
· Significant Technical recruiting/sourcing experience (Professional Services / Solution Architecture / Technical Consulting & Pre Sales etc.)
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Experience within a tech org.
· Experience hiring across EMEA
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.