Descripción del empleo
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work onsome of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talentedpeople empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative,entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As part of the European Banking and Payments Sales group, the Lead Generation team is in charge ofsupporting pipeline development through the generation of net new leads to fuel the growth. Ourteam is spread over Europe and our role is to develop sales led activities and support thetranslation of marketing led campaigns into concrete sales leads. The Lead Generation teamorganizes events and campaigns, collaborate with our marketing teams, ensure the consistency ofmessages and has fun!
What you will be doing
As Campaign Strategist in the Lead generation team, you will be responsible for generating leads tosupport the growth of the Sales pipeline and the GTM of the European Banking and Payments.Responsibilities include:
What you bring:
- Prepare Event / Campaign Strategy and Execution Plan
- Conduct Campaign Kickoff Call with Product Business Line/Presales, participating Sales Managers/Reps and Implementation team
- Schedule follow up touchpoint meetings to review outstanding items, additional Marketing needs and client feedback
- Manage all Campaign and Event, communication and asset requests
- Prepare Campaign Content, Messaging and Target List in collaboration with Sales /PreSales
- Ensure lead allocation, follow up of all leads and reporting on ROI on a regular basis
- Coordinate with Marketing teams on marketing led campaigns and events
- Evaluate success of activities you lead and recommend
- Be change agent to propose new activities, disrupt and have one goal: grow the pipeline for sales
- Be the reference go To person for sales on a specific product portfolio
Added bonus if you have:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Marketing role, with involvement in Events & Campaign management
- Bachelor's degree in business or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Curiosity and ability to assimilate and understand new concepts quickly
- Growth mindset, dynamism and fun!
- Team spirit and accountability
- Language Requirements: English native speaker, & French / Spanish a plus
- Financial Technology background
- Additional Languages: German / Italian
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we processin order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personalinformation online, please see the
Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of ourhiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies whichare not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumessubmitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación