Descripción del empleo
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels included and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Accurate location data means deliveries are faster and smoother. The courier location and performance team uses cutting edge solutions to provide extremely accurate courier positioning; optimise courier battery life and help couriers get from A to B faster and safer.
Join us to build it together!
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Work on our core product that is being used by millions and still growing
- Be a part of a cross-functional team working closely with mobile and frontend engineers
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 5+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift 5.x skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK, mastering at least one core library (Core Graphics, Core Location, Core Data, etc.)
- Ability to build UI from code
- Experience with reactive programming
- You are passionate about software design and have good testing skills
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience shipping and maintaining apps with a DevOps mindset
- Ability to empathize with a diverse range of engineers
- Communicate well and be willing to engage with your teammates in group problem solving
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, fun with colleagues on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months,
- Continuing education opportunities, opportunities to grow your skills, acquire new ones and share your learnings with others!
- An environment where you are actively encouraged to bring your authentic self to work in a safe, diverse, collaborative experience.
- Working from home, flexible holidays
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación