Descripción del empleo
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostictests. With our GeneXpert System, we've taken the most sophisticated molecular technology andpackaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choiceworldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solutiondelivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most.
Your mission will be:
To drive a highly complex, multi-departmental, hospital sale from the introduction of newdiagnostic concepts through closure and implementation.
You will work throughout the entire hospital to ensure Cepheid products and services are known inevery key department. This will include the laboratory, infection control, quality assurance,hospital administration, executive staff, and physicians to develop needs, gain consensus, andclose new business.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing all Cepheid business and for coordinating all associated company activity within an assigned geography for both customer accounts and prospect accounts including, but not limited to, hospitals, private laboratories, and support of channel partners
- Developing demand for, and adoption of, new assays and instrumentation
- Cultivating strong working relationships throughout the hospital from administration to bench technicians
- Responsible for all communications between the customer and Cepheid personnel and for ensuring that new product implementations go smoothly
- Managing contract compliance
- Working closely with internal resources to develop and implement customer-specific sales strategies
- Delivering presentations and proposals
- Hosting and assisting with trade shows
- Managing customer data in the company CRM (SFDC)
- Achieving instrument and reagent sales goals
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travelaccordingly.Required skills:We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master's degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
• Scientific background - Biology/Pharmacy- Microbiology knowledgeKnowledge and skills:
• Demonstrated previous sales experience
• Hospital and Private Lab environment
• Knowledge of the AP-HP environment
• Strong negotiation Skills
• English fluent
• Knowledge in POC testing and clinician appreciated
• Regional Network preferredOur offer:
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results andcontinuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
You will work in a leading global company, with a leader who cares about you, your strengths andwill help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are,drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 67,000 intellectuallycurious associates. Listen to our voices:
We hope you'll see yourself here, too.
What you find at Danaher-and within yourself- might just change the world.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake upevery day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard,and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible andnot, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates,customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of thesediverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación