Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- General Management of a large SAP organization in a matrix environment, including responsibility for substantial revenue, budgets and FTEs.
- Innovation oriented regarding SAP, with demonstrated track record of working on S4/HANA and Cloud transformations, across the full core ERP suite. Able to credibly build and explain business cases for this type of work to C Level client stakeholders across business and IT.
- Experience with integration of core SAP modules into other areas (e.g. C4, Ariba, Azure etc.) would be desirable.
- Expertise in service delivery, costing, escalation and crisis management within a complex and multifaceted delivery organization.
- Commercial acumen around effectively managing a sales pipelines, including knowledge of how best to channel time and resource, how to direct Client Managers and support them in growing existing accounts, and how to bring in new logo accounts.
- Strong personal networks in the enterprise space; a hands on leader who can be a difference maker in the room with C level client stakeholders.
- Significant exposure to working in an international environment, with understanding of cultural sensitivities across multiple geographies. This should include strong experience with offshore models.
- Strong technical judgment with technical experience in the past - comfortable getting into the details when necessary.
- Experience of working in a highly diverse/dynamic environment and strong persuasion towards transformation.
The ambition is to double the size of the practice in revenue and headcount over the next 2-3 years. With that in mind, as well as ensuring that the practice is well structured and profitable, this individual will need to have a strong focus on Order Book and Revenue Growth .
- Customer relationship management up to CxO level across the region for key clients.
- Work closely with the SAP Alliance team to build Atos’ brand as a partner and ensure this becomes a viable and productive route to market and business development channel.
- Work to improve Atos’ local brand regarding SAP and build a reputation as an innovative market leader.
- Continuously extract and understand customer intelligence from portfolio Client Managers in order to drive growth and innovation.
- Drive growth trajectory for SAP practice in region by proactively pushing and ensuring cross-selling, upselling and fertilization on accounts across the region. Drive continuous expansion of Atos services in existing accounts to prevent erosion of profit over time.
- Ensure additional client demands are translated into agreed service enhancements: identify, pursue and on occasions personally close strategically importantly contract opportunities in the region.
- Initiate, monitor and manage renewal of existing contracts in coordination with Market Sales.
- Support the planning and development of key accounts across the region in coordination with Sales.
- Ensure Atos is well placed to win large, complex work with enterprise clients as well as maintaining the current footprint with the mid-market.
- Maintain Atos’ market share in their chosen sectors
- Work closely with the Head of Operations for Vertical and Practice to ensure contracts and services are delivered as designed and remain adapted to customer business. Ensure customer satisfaction and act as point of escalation when required.
- Shape and provide the Atos vision on how to address customer needs for the region.
- Oversee client management and service delivery teams in the region across many different cultures and client requirements.
- Drive transition towards increased offshore delivery model within the BU, including negotiations with works councils; ensure quality and regulatory standards compliance are met within the unit.
- Accountable for achieving maximum profitability within scope (as set in the last approved P&L).
- Oversee and manage investment and purchase requests, including preparation of business cases.
- Support finance processes for the unit portfolio across forecasting/planning, backlog management, P&L analysis (after months’ end closing), escalations in case of major invoice issues, cash collection, and budget preparation.
- Business Management: Understands Financial Forecasting and Resource Requirements Planning.
- Customer Relationship Management: Maintains Customer Satisfaction.
- Leadership: Motivates, Executes, and Achieves Results.
- People Management: Defines and Communicate Responsibilities.
- Commercially Minded: Financially Sound and Influences Key Stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel.
- Articulate and able to present at board level.
- Leadership and directing others to undertake tasks.
- Spanish and English is must
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.