Lo que vas a hacer
Are you passionate about teamwork, Human Resources, and consider yourself a people person? This might be the role for you! We are looking for a creative and polyvalent HR Business Partner Trainee to join our team in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be participating in different areas of the business: Internal Recruitment, HR & Administration, and Candidate Network Management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sourcing of Trainees and Candidates to join Fut-Ure Team and assisting with some IT & Tech roles
- Prepare the onboarding and welcoming packages for newcomers
- Prepare a summary of team monthly bonuses, KPIs (performance reviews), and inventory management
- Publish job offers at Fut-Ure Careers and job boards, and revise incoming applicants (screening CVs, scheduling initial interviews, the first contact with the candidates)
- Become the point of contact with main universities to attract top student applications, as well as in Erasmus programs.
Creative tasks for Employer Branding would include:
- Boosting Fut-Ure social media profiles and corporate image.
- Organizing team-building events and activities to increase team spirit and culture
- Preparation of company events such as welcome packs, anniversaries, birthdays, and more!
- Traineeship contract (6 months) + the possibility of employment after successful completion.
- The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills in a demanding and high-challenging environment
- The chance to work for a dynamic and fast-growing start-up company where you can make the difference
- The chance to get to know other cultures and develop language skills
- Participate in team events and training with the team
Qué es lo que pedimos
- You are studying or about to graduate with a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, HR, or Psychology
- You are quite extroverted and like to try new things
- You have a positive and proactive attitude
- You have great communication skills
- You are reliable and honest, open to receiving and giving feedback/recommendations
- You are creative and enjoy Marketing or Design activities (great for Employer Branding)
- Excellent English skills are a must! (other EU languages are a big plus)
- 0 a 6 meses
- Experiencia no requerida
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
Sounds like you? Send us your application! We will be happy to meet you.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 20 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 300€ y 600€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Human Resources and Internal Talent Acquisition
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Recursos humanos
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Alemán, Francés, Español, Italiano, Portugués, Holandés