Descripción del empleo
At Celonis (Permanent), in Madrid, Spain
Expires at: 2021-07-31
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Manager.
As Product Manager in our Process Connectors product group, you will act as the interface between the customer or partner and our engineering team. Our Process Connectors build the basis for any process mining journey. They combine the latest data extraction technology with performant data transformation logic. You will own multiple Process Connectors and will work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, decide on the strategic direction and write user stories for our engineering teams or external partners to deliver outstanding solutions.
- Responsible for the roadmap and backlog of one or several data connectors.
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers as well as Process Mining Consultants and Customer Success Managers on cross-company initiatives.
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
- have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or a comparable education
- have 3+ years experience in product management at an enterprise software company working on data integration technologies.
- are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- already an In-depth experience in multiple areas such as REST and SOAP APIs, Data streaming, Data integration, ETL, Authentication, Data Analytics
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- enjoy tackling complex problems
- have very good English skills
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación