... ATS Carrier Operations Specialist - GraduateAt Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new opportunities. And today is that day for you.It's your day to be part...
ATS Carrier Operations Specialist - Graduate
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new opportunities. And today is that day for you.
It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day.
We are looking for a Graduate Carrier Operations Specialist to join our team!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Carrier Operations Specialist works to improve carrier performance for a specific geographical market. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions.
· Maintain high operational standard with carriers on safety, performance, process compliance
· Continuous Improvement Management with carriers, development of SOPs
· Be innovative and support new features/ideas development with tech teams on Relay platform to improve carrier experience or process improvement
· Project support ensuring Amazon requirements are communicated & implemented by Line Haul carriers
· Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features, and coordinates technical scoping as needed.
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment and communicate with external customers (Carriers) and internal customers (Software Support, Fulfilment Centers)
To be effective in this role, you need to have an enthusiasm for making data driven decisions which will have direct impact on customer experience. Some keys to your growth are the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences. The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline defined, innovative, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
· Fluent in English
· Fluent in French
· A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Mathematics or similar field
· Proficiency in Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
· Great Customer Service skills and commercial understanding
· Experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce
· Professional written skills and ability to communicate across all levels of management
· Data and metrics driven focus, both qualitative and quantitative
· A Master degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Mathematics or similar field
· Experience in Transportation and familiarity with concepts such as planning, scheduling, quality assurance, auditing
· Performance Management experience
· Solid analytical background; comfortable in ambiguous situations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online