This is Us.
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
In today’s world, we know this happens because we are a fully online bank. We were born out of that idea and 20 years on, technology, simplicity and transparency continue to be the ingredients of the recipe that leaves the best taste in our mouths: being more than just a bank, someone useful in the lives of the millions of clients who have chosen us.
The way we do things also mirrors our eagerness to innovate. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies. It doesn’t ring a bell yet? No worries, we will be delighted to tell you all about it. You will find it’s one of those things you’ll want to repeat over and over.
And although we are based in Spain, we like to cross borders. We are lucky to work with international teams every day across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Because here you are completely free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror and your reflection matches our way of being and working…we are looking forward to meeting you!
Your role and work environment:
From our Expert Team, we work every day focused on the customer and quality support for business and operations processes. A particularly motivating and broad “mission” that can be developed from the perspective of the processes constant improvement in the search for quality and efficiency, from the monitoring and follow-up of our sourced services and their budget and, of course, at the hands of the customers, enjoying the improvement of their experience as a client throughout E2E bank´s document processes.
In and out of operations, Expert Team colleagues must be a reference source in terms of provider management, in terms of the monitoring, implementation and forecasting budget and a documental process cross sponsor, regardless of the business line or area in which it´s integrated.
All this in the context of Non-Financial Risks (NFRs), such us: Control sourced activities, employment practices, GPDR and ITRwRA compliance, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
Our main responsibility within the area is to be committed to the achievement of our "mission", which allows us to be a multidisciplinary team in line with our Orange Code, maintaining at all times the motivation and sense of fellowship in adverse situations, in problem solving and in the drive that leads us to meet targets on schedule.
What functions would you carry out from the Customer Documentacion, Budget & Providers EXPERT TEAM?
- Monitoring and control of document sub-processes outsourced to third parties. Ensuring the provision of services in conditions that guarantee the needs of the processes (SLA, quality, and efficiency) and ensure that they translate into a better customer experience.
- Control of internal and external regulatory compliance by outsourced service providers and the chain of participants. In line with our organization’s levels of aversion to “NonFinancialRisks.”
- Production reconciliation and invoicing of the document and annexed processes provided by Operations providers in a cross-cutting way.
- Monitoring, control, and forecasting of production volumes in Operations processes for budget estimation. With compliance control and deviations correction.
- Tools handling for managing invoicing of Operations services, in direct contact with suppliers and stakeholders of the processes.
- Best practices transmission inside and outside Operations in the third parties management services.
What are we looking for?
- Several years of proven experience in the banking, financial or insurance sector.
- High motivation to learn the processes and services operation quickly in the Operations area.
- Integration facility in multidisciplinary teams.
- Self-learning for new tools and technological applications handling.
- Organization and planning. Tasks execution rigor and perseverance to achieve objectives.
- Ability to manage and solve problems creatively.
- Collaborative and consensual attitude in the management of initiatives.
- Social skills and ease in dealing with third parties.
- Analytical and critical thinking to locate inefficiencies in operational processes.
- Ability to prepare progress reports and deliverables.
- Communication, graphic representation, and presentation skills for the defense of reports.
- Intermediate to high-level Office package.
- At least an intermediate English, reading, and writing fluency.
What do we offer?
The time you spend at work, the challenges you face or the lessons you get are very important, but… What about your personal life? At ING we want your work to fill you in every way, and that is why we take care of even the smallest detail.
Check out what is waiting for you!
Flexible schedule and 100% flexible e-working.
Work or e-work? We have a totally flexible model: choose the one that best suits you.
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
Our house will be your home.
In our offices you can find electric mobility solutions, doctor, hairdresser, gym, urban orchard, The Good Service (to help you in your arrangements) and much more!
We hope you don't need to use it!
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
In addition, you can enjoy our flexible remuneration model, through which you can access other services such as nursery, transport card, training aids…
Free company shuttle.
Special loan or mortgage terms after 6 months working at the bank.
And benefit from our pension plan after 2 years with us.
More health, more sports.
Runners club with your own trainer.
Clinics with professional, world-class athletes.
Physiotherapy service on site.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.