... Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com...
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com has started reinventing on behalf of the business customer and is focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting the best of the best to continue making this vision a reality in Italy. The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon.es through an Amazon Business Account. As an important part of the Amazon Business team, Demand Generation Reps are responsible for prospecting new opportunities amongst businesses who would benefit from the Amazon Business value proposition.
Demand Generation Reps are New Business Managers and accountable for Prospecting, Business Development and Lead Generation. They identify new opportunities for Amazon Business across a whole breadth of customer types consulting with these organizations on how Amazon Business can benefit them. In this function, they own Demand Generation for one or more industries, leveraging a proven playbook, working with other Amazon B2B teams, and balancing their time between prospecting and lead generation. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as procurement, source-to-pay, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT in large, complex businesses and has proven track record of customer acquisition. This role will be working with organizations with annual revenue below $250M.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Contribute to prospecting and lead generation activities
· Understanding industry themes, customer priorities, and AB positioning
· Meet or exceed targets for prospecting/new customer acquisition
· Interacts up to Team Lead/VP Level with customers (e.g. Procurement Team Lead). Ability to articulate and discuss key focus areas
· Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects by working with various stakeholders
· Thinks beyond individual campaigns and applies knowledge to future plans
· Understands Procurement Business Processes (“Purchase-to-Pay”). Solid knowledge in Amazon’s positioning, and differentiating factors; knowledge on ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, MSFT) and e-Procurement Systems is a plus
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
· Spanish and English language required · BA/BS degree · Experience in dealing with small to medium sized business (<250MM USD revenue) in the B2B space in sales, partnering, alliances. · Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents. · Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally. · Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas. · A passionate, self-starter, ready to take Amazon’s local customer experience to the next level. · Active listener, effective communicator and strong closer · Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves · Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals · Proven ability to influence others
· Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems · Basic knowledge of procurement and source to pay methods
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online