... How often have you had an opportunity to be a member of a team creating a unique customer experience? In the EU Direct Fulfillment (DF) team our wildly important goal (WIG) is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by...
How often have you had an opportunity to be a member of a team creating a unique customer experience? In the EU Direct Fulfillment (DF) team our wildly important goal (WIG) is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as fast as feasibly possible, on time, in full…every time.
The DF Integration Team is responsible for the integration of vendors with the DF processes and systems. This covers candidate validation, account configuration, vendor training, vendor ramp-up and handover to OPS management. As a DF Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for vendor’s integration within DF program for a specific carrier and marketplace. You have to continually innovate in our integration processes, work backwards from vendor experience and towards providing the best and smoother onboarding process. The role requires interaction with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), across product families and locales. You will be accountable for raising the bar on vendor onboarding experience while influencing business-critical decisions that improve DF Ops performance for newly integrated vendors.
To be successful in this role, you need a combination of customer and vendor focus, the ability to evaluate and iteratively improve the onboarding processes, as well as manage vendor onboarding escalations from internal and external partner teams. You will be self-critical on vendor’s onboarding processes and work towards supporting newly integrated vendors growing their DF business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Responsible for DF E2E integration process for specific carrier and marketplace, while working with multiple partner teams to define onboarding requirements and solutions that meet stakeholder needs.
· Measuring and improving vendor’s DF Integration process for 1P carriers (e.g.: AMXL and SWA)
· Identify process improvements that will enable DF to quickly and effectively onboard new vendors.
· Define, tracking and actioning on proactive leading metrics for managing the day-to-day operations.
· Make data-driven decisions that will have direct impact on the vendor experience.
· Preparing for and leading Ops calls, daily business reviews (DRBs), Weekly Business Reviews (WBRs), Customer Service workshops.
· Driving and leading continuous improvement initiatives with carriers, Vendor warehouses, Customer service and Retail teams to improve customer experience, vendor experience or processes.
· Advising Amazon leadership team proactively of critical situations along with the expected impact and mitigation actions planned.
· Proactively identifying and mitigating operational risks (before they become roadblocks).
· Driving innovation by taking ownership of new projects and delivering them with success across DF Operations, DF Tech and Product, Amazon Retail, Customer Service teams.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Fluency in English is required, with a good command on written English.
· Fluency in an additional European language is required (German, French, Italian, Spanish).
· Advanced proficiency in Excel
· Experience across the project lifecycle – identification, analysis, design and implementation.
· Experience in writing SQL and using business intelligence (BI) tools to build reports.
· Experience with Transportation, Supply Chain, Operations or Procurement.
· Problem-solving and the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online