Descripción del empleo
We are seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to join our growing technology team.
At Atida, we aim to change well-being and pharmacy for the better: better for you, better for us and better for society. For this purpose, we are developing a groundbreaking e-commerce platform for the pharmacy and proactive wellness sectors. Our business is, currently, being expanded in several European countries (e.g., Spain, Germany, …) with a clear growth strategy and bringing together several recent acquisitions to create a modern and innovative customer experience.
As a DevSecOps engineer, you are contributing to the design and development of our top-notch (SaaS/PaaS) e-commerce platform. You work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement secure and well-tested scalable cloud infrastructure and to roll out new environments, elements, features. Together with the team, you make sure that all the required automation pipelines (e.g., CI/CD) are in place and managed.
This is an exciting opportunity to be able to work within a geographically dispersed team and have a hand in shaping the future growth of our top-notch e-commerce platform across Europe. Initially, the role will report to the Head of e-commerce and data and work closely with the Information Security Officer.
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of security solutions in an enterprise cloud based environment
- Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver key security management processes by maximizing use of existing toolsets.
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks which seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments
- Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
- Experience with suites like Aquasec and Fortify On Demand (SAST & DAST) is highly desirable. Knowledge of conducting security checks (static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability analysis in applications and remediation of penetration tests findings with solid understanding of OWASP TOP 10 and security component analysis)
- Knowledge of securing APIs and micro-services
- Proven experience in DevOps environments and maintaining security in CI/CD processes and overseeing security in the Software development lifecycle.
- Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues
- Evaluate security technologies for cloud environments in order to implement controls in the most streamlined and integrated manner
- Deploy compliance solutions for cloud environments using container and microservice technologies
- Develop security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes
- At least 7 years of professional DevSecOps experience with AWS (and Azure)
- Extensive proven experience working and securing container technology infrastructure, including Docker and Kubernetes
- In depth understanding of DevSecOps processes and tools
- In depth knowledge on Monitoring / logging / tracing / alerting
- Solid experience with supporting and managing Kubernetes (EKS, AKS)
- Solid Infrastructure automation using Terraform or Ansible
- Proven Experience with configuration, management and securing of CI/CD pipeline (GitLab, Azure Devops)
- Good understanding of Linux systems and networking
- Experience in working with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence
- Knowledge of AWS automation strategies and tools
- Proficient in AWS CLI/API, Bash, and Python
- E-commerce experience is a big plus
- Fluency in English with strong communication and documentation skills.
Atida was created to positively impact the wellness and wellbeing of millions of Europeans no matter their age, gender, lifestyle or health goals. We believe in a future of healthcare that is personal and revolves around you! We have years of experience as an online pharmacy and millions of customers have trusted us already and will continue the journey with us.
Today Atida is the 3rd largest online pharmacy in Europe. Our mission is to be the top player in Europe by redefining what 'online pharmacy' means. We plan to grow through a mix of acquisitions and organic growth. Our brands today have over 20 million annual visitors and we’ve served over 5 million customers.
Europe is experiencing a steep increase in non-communicable diseases (often chronic), which now account for ±90% of EU health care costs. Increasingly, consumers are starting to notice as well, but it is often quite challenging to find the right information and then change your lifestyles. So where can people go for trustworthy and high-quality advice and products to improve their health proactively? There is no such clear place yet.
We have the ambition to be that place. A place you can have in your pocket for instant honest advice (scientifically backed), great products to improve your health proactively, but also reactively if needed, and a resource that can refer you to other experts if more support is needed. Truly become your trusted gateway to improve your overall health - with a great customer experience that is built on trust, caring, expertise, personal and intuitive design.
We are a values-based company – our values are a big part of who we are.
Ethical: We place diligence, integrity and responsibility at the forefront of our mission;
Empathic, healthy and well: We all care for all our people - customers, suppliers and employees;
Humble and honest: We don't like to boast, we let our actions and results speak for themselves;
Curious and courageous owners: We are hungry for knowledge, not afraid to act quickly on what we've learned and behave like business owners;
Giving back: We care about the world around us and we are grateful for what we have;
Fun: We work while having fun.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación