eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 45 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed on the Spanish Stock Market.
The Group Internal Communications Specialist assists the Group Internal Communications Manager in order to effectively:
- design and implement the internal communication initiatives, tools and processes to enable team members to be more effective in their daily work, and to foster pride and sense of belonging;
- facilitate and encourage cross-functional collaboration as well as sharing of information, ideas, knowledge and expertise throughout eDreams ODIGEO.
- Contribute to planning, preparation and coordination of any internal communication events and activities (webcasts, internal competitions, social events and parties, translation in local language or other localisation tasks) as defined in the Internal
- Communications roadmap – will fully own some of those.
- Coordinate content creation and push through existing channels with input/support of stakeholders (communications champions, managers, HR, Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, personal assistants, other functions), either by writing content and directly producing material or by reviewing drafts and proposals coming from the network.
- Own the group communication channels and processes under supervision of the line manager.
- Support facilitation of the eDreams ODIGEO champions community.
- Increase positive connection between team members across all locations:
by leading and guiding the local teams of volunteers to organise social events aligned with the strategy and culture of the group.
by guiding a variety of communities in the creation phase and in organising events.
by increasing connection between all locations : roll out of feedback collection methods (lateral, bottom-up) to support the learning experience, active player within the team.
- Constantly look at enhancing existing processes & tools and bring breakthrough innovations related to internal communications.
Desired skills and experience
- Qualification in communication and/or web community management.
- At least 2 years of experience in internal communications or a related field (content production for communications, blog or community management) with important writing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with ability to coordinate translation activities directly or through network.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft office software (especially PowerPoint), in desktop publishing tools.
- Comfortable with technology, knowledgeable in WordPress and at least one collaboration tool (Slack, Google Suite, etc.).
- Bilingual Spanish-English with excellent writing skills in English. Other European languages are a plus.
- High energy level and energized by creating an active network internally or externally, appetite to champion change and innovation.
- Fully “hands-on”, organised and rigorous through execution, solutions oriented.
- Used to work in an international or multicultural environment, and to interact with various stakeholders at all levels; good interpersonal skills.
- Managers (with group or local remit) and team members throughout the group.
- Communications champions community, external communications stakeholders (Public Relations, Investor Relations), management personal assistants and Facility Management.
- External stakeholders (providers, etc.).
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.