Lo que vas a hacer
What You’ll Do
- You will provide assistance to the Booking Manager in receiving, sending, managing and confirming our clients' requests for temporary accommodation from start to finish through our platform.
- You will assist the Suppliers Department in the search and negotiation of suppliers in new destinations.
- You will train new or existing clients in the use and update of Apartool's Management Platform.
- You will be in contact with temporary accommodation suppliers worldwide to offer Apartool's value proposition.
- You will assist the Booking Manager in preparing tailor-made quotations on our platform based on the optimization of apartment allocation.
- You will be the visible face of Apartool and the connection between clients and our network of suppliers with the Apartool Homes seal.
- You will update the apartment portfolio information of the different suppliers on the platform.
- Ongoing training
- Friendly working environment
- Being part of a constantly changing environment
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante universitario
- Trabajo en equipo
- Experiencia no requerida
- A high level of both verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time to multi-task and to determine the urgency of each assignment.
- Native/Advanced level of written and spoken Spanish & English. Advanced level of Portuguese, German, Arabic or French will be an asset for our expansion plans.
- You are currently enrolled in a Degree in Tourism, Revenue Management, Public Relations, Marketing and Communication or Business Administration and Management. Possibility of signing an agreement with your university or school.
- Proactiveness and initiative, goal-orientation, management and organizational skills, open-mindedness, resilience, change management capacity, empathy and energy are your day-to-day soft skills.
- Adaptation to an environment of constant transformation and digitization.
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
Hospitality, Serviced Apartments, Corporate Housing, Temporary Accommodation, Real-Estate.
Availability for immediate incorporation and working part or full-time from Monday to Friday.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 20 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
Entre 300€ y 500€ Al mes
- Responsable de
- Provide assistance to the Booking Manager in receiving, sending, managing and confirming our clients' requests for temporary accommodation from start to finish through our platform.
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español