What are you going to do:
We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
You are an enthusiastic and adventurous person? Are you ready for new challenges in Sofia, Bulgaria?
If your answer is YES – then here is a role for you – join the leader of the BPO sector TELUS International Europe!
As a First level Technical Solutions Consultant with PORTUGUESE you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Achieve great customer experience and satisfaction
- Identify and understand user needs
- Assist with general inquiries, product support, and troubleshooting via phone, e-mail, and chat
As a candidate, you do not need to have experience in a similar role but you should be fluent in Portuguese and able to demonstrate a keen interest in technologies and have excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Relocation Assistance
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Full paid training
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
What we ask:
- Minimum university studies required
- Fluent in Portuguese (written and spoken) and have a good knowledge of English language.
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to demonstrate confidence when imparting information or dealing with troubled callers.
- Ability to positively communicate difficult messages.
- Previous experience in hospitality, call center will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Investigative skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
- Education Level
- Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado
- Responsible for
- First level Technical Solutions
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Comercial / Ventas, Atención a clientes
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Inglés, Portugués