What are you going to do:
TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
Our Partnership with Airbnb gives you a unique opportunity to become a part of the global team that focuses its attention on positively impacting the experiences that customers have when interacting with Airbnb by providing exceptional customer support at all levels. To achieve this mission, you will go the extra mile to support all who interact with Airbnb.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Spanish Speaking Travel Experience Advisor for Airbnb Account to join our NEW Team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
What we offer:
- Relocation Assistance
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Full paid training
- Flexible working hours opportunity
- Additional health insurance and Transportation allowance
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses and Recognition programs
What we ask:
- Minimum university studies required
- Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken) and have a good knowledge of English language.
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to demonstrate confidence when imparting information or dealing with troubled callers.
- Ability to positively communicate difficult messages.
- Previous experience in hospitality, call center will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Investigative skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
- Education Level
- Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Nacional (Toda España)
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado
- Responsible for
- Spanish Speaking Travel Experience Advisor
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Comercial / Ventas, Atención a clientes
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Inglés, Español