Blu Selection is an international recruitment company based in Barcelona with a start-up mindset driven by the incentives of team spirit and quality work. Our talented team is connecting international, multilingual profiles with multinational shared service centres, BPO and global business hubs.
What we do is not just about receiving, hunting or sending CVs but searching and delivering the quality we value most. Now we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant Trainee with a similar mentality to join us.
If you want to have a chance to work with honest and transparent communication in a fairly competitive industry and to share your unique perspective with our team, especially in the after-work escape room incentives, we are looking forward to meeting you.
As a Recruitment Consultant Trainee, you will be in charge of the candidates’ full recruitment process.
– Analysis of clients’ needs and establish a profile and search plan to respond to their needs
– Sourcing and hunting of candidates using company’s network
– Development of new sourcing channels
– Advertisement of vacancies
– Qualification and interview of candidates
– Development of own candidates’ network
– Follow-up with candidates
– Candidates' career management
– Leads identification and development of new clients’ partnerships
– Participation in the online marketing strategy and company visibility and positioning
– Ad-hoc projects
– You are looking for your end of studies internship and are willing to start your career in recruitment
– You have a native level of Dutch/Flemish & French with an excellent level in English
– You are business and quality oriented
– You have the work hard, play hard mentality
– You are a real team player, with empathy and always ready to help
– You have a lot of energy and are self-motivator
– You are self-starter, take initiative and bring new ideas
– You like to challenge yourself and always aim to the top
– You are committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
– You are enthusiastic, dynamic and performance driven
– You have easy contact with people and have excellent communication skills
– Internship contract for 6 months (+ possibility to get permanent employment contract if successful)
– The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills in a demanding environment
– The chance to work for a small and young start-up company where you make the difference
– A high level of initiative and responsibility
– The chance to work abroad, get to know other cultures and develop language skills
– Participate in team events, trainings and night outs with the team
– Working within a company with low hierarchy and were your opinion matters
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.