At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll support our customers by consulting on our products, services, software, or solutions, both directly and indirectly and become a trusted partner. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us
At HPE, You can be a part of an organization that leads to a new period of disruption and development that will require organizations to rethink and modernize their infrastructure more comprehensively than they have in the past.
Our channel partners play an important role in helping HPE to deliver a roadmap to create more powerful, flexible, secure and efficient computing and data architectures, powering AI from edge to cloud to core. Partners generate 70% of HPE hardware revenue, so striving to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth, is essential for us.
How will you make your mark
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by engaging the right resources, providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
• Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
• Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
• Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
• High self-motivated, powerfull and a teamplayer
• Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.