SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Partner Digital Demand Executive is a strategic role in SAP to support efforts to identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities related to our partner ecosystem. Develop ROI-based business models to evaluate opportunities. Gather business intelligence and perform competitive analysis to uncover new opportunities. Helps market effectively and measure success of the operational and strategic plan for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Working within a defined territory you will hunt for new clients and increase SAP footprint by building new relationships with new and existing customers through traditional and digital means.
• Consulting customers on a range of SAP products.
• Utilizing the SAP eco-system and influencing customers LOB and C-level execs alike
• Working closely with SAP Partners you will be required to have a strong capacity to engage.
• Support efforts to building business development capabilities and organization
• Help implement scalable revenue programs
• Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results
• 1-2 years of business development experience in enterprise software sales preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred
• Native French speaker (Mandatory)
• Conversational fluency in English (Mandatory)
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU?
• World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
• Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
• Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
• Check the video of our Office in Barcelona:
WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOUR @ SAP :
• We provide extensive training and mentoring.
• This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organization
• After a period of continuous target achievement and learning & development you will be offered the opportunity to apply for a number of positions within SAP Worldwide as part of your career progression plan
• We are empowering women at SAP : See what #WomenatSAP say about their SAP experience : https://www.sap.com/about/careers/who-we-are/our-people/women.html?sort=latest_desc.
• This year, the company is one of only three employers that are being recognized in four out of five markets. SAP France: #3 / SAP Germany: #7 / SAP Canada:#8 / SAP UK: #9
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.