Descripción del empleo
Business Analytics & Insights is responsible for the integration of external & Internal sources of data for both overseeing day-to-day business performance and opportunities as well as exploring new business chal-lenges and opportunities to improve commercial teams effectiveness.
Data framework integrates traditional pharma data sources but also new data including the one generated with the use of new digital channels, social media and others to support the evolution towards a customer centric business model. In that sense the working closely with other functions like the CE Team, the Digital team and the finance digital hub will be key.
He/she has a deep understanding of key business dynamics and customers as well as has full visibility over all data sources, IT & data infrastructure in order to translate data into ac-tionable insights.
To learn more about Novartis Spain, visit: Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop OnCORE and DICE platforms maximizing the value of new functionalities and the quality of information in our systems
• Standardization of dashboards and kpis cross franchise that allow to consolidate the commercial excellence of our teams and a rapid identification of market opportunities.
• Perform causality and/or correlation analysis between activity and business KPIs in order to inform and drive business model transformation.
• Accelerate our transformation to advance analytics and prescriptive analytics, working together with the Digital teams, that enable higher value insights for the business.
• Use AI techniques to help build personalized omnichannel approaches according to HCP profile & preferences
• Collaborates with Customer Engagement team in order to deliver to BFs BiC data driven decision making support.
Minimum requirements What you’ll bring to the role:
• English & Spanish fluent
• Specific knowledge in data analytics, modeling & design of predictive models using data from different sources. Experience within Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, Big Data, Predictive Modelling. Data Management, Algorithms Development (ideally with knowledge of R and Python)
• University degree in aplied Maths, Statistics, bioscience, medicine, business, and/or economics, MBA preferred
• Strong analysis, stakeholders management, communication, strategic and lateral thinking skills
• Experience with complex data frameworks. Experience in marketing & sales within pharmaceutical industry, is a plus (no mandatory). Experience with Agile methodology You’ll receive:
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours Why Novartis
million. That’s how many lives our products touched in . And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación