Descripción del empleo
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Division, to the MBA students and to provide the adequate assistance to the day-to-day running of every activity and/or event.
- Coordinate and control day-to-day activities of MBA Program Division.
- Assist students in their requests related to their enrollment in the program.
- Handle internal/external communications via regular and electronic mail, handle questions and/or forward them to the appropriate contact.
- Coordinate logistics related to program delivery: booking services/facilities, teaching materials, etc.
- Produce documents and/or presentations using word, excel, power point.
- Develop and maintain a filing system in a readily retrievable format, ensuring that all reports, protocols, etc. related to the Division are filed properly.
Education and experience:
- University degree or equivalent preferred, plus experience in an office environment.
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required;
- Minimum two years administration/ business experience;
- Fluent English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Team player;
- Customer orientation;
- Positive attitude;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Organizational skills to plan and organize a diverse workload.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación