Descripción del empleo
Corporate Real Estate Transformation Project Manager
Contributes to the development of new ideas to transform our Real Estate operation, documenting/defining procedures and metrics dashboards. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations/data involves multiple processes and innovation.
Leads and provides project structure/expertise to functional project teams in cross-functional initiatives. Provides direction and guidance to establish process, metrics, and data quality improvements. Exercises independent judgment in broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads process improvement projects: scopes projects independently, obtains management approval, creates multi-function project team, implements project steps, and communicates results to senior management.
- Documents procedures.
- Establishes metrics required to measure process/business improvements, and develops methods to identify and address performance gaps.
- Manages complex data and analysis to develop business plans, creates dashboards that provide business insights.
- Works independently to construct highly complex business performance metrics and reports; coaches others on model development.
- Contributes to projects with creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Prepares business analysis and reports with clear important implications.
- Leads cross-functional teams across Corporate Real Estate.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Oversees transition of business functions between sites for the duration of projects and communicates process details and site changes to impacted HP employees and communities.
- Collaborates with procurement and legal functions to select and contract with new and existing partner vendors, and to hire external project/ construction managers to manage external vendors in a country or sub- region.
- Collaborates proactively with GRE functions (Real Estate, Delivery, Finance), Risk Management, EHS&S, IT, and Treasury to understand customer needs, and project finances for projects within a sub-region or region.
- Completes projects within approved budget and timing.
- Working 'Global Hours' is a requirement.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 3-5 years work experience in project management, data analysis, processes documentation. University degree or demonstrable equivalent.
- *** Certification in Process Engineering and Project Mgmt., advanced Excel, and ability to apply experience to Real Estate Mgmt. and Transformation projects are a big plus.
- Mastery of English is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Very strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Ability to remotely manage multiple large, strategic, complex projects with site visits only at critical milestones.
- Analytical thinking, process analysis, and data manipulation skills to identify opportunities and trends.
- Ability to leverage data worksheets to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Business acumen to learn a new function and focus on quantifiable results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills to work with cross/global teams.
- Advanced planning skills and ability to meet budgeting and time commitments.
- Strong team leading and collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of multiple cultures
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación