Descripción del empleo
The HP in-house media team (Ziji by HP) is responsible for planning, buying and maintaining programmatic and biddable ad campaigns in multiple DSPs, and Social platforms. Ziji is expanding to Europe in 2020, and HP is looking for entrepreneurially minded candidates to be part of this new team. You will utilize your expertise in data-driven advertising to ensure HP’s advertising objectives are met while maintaining a balance of performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with other Ziji members to align media plans with business goals, learning the ins and outs of media planning
- Partner with Programmatic Managers, to activate tactical media plans in the different DSPs and make sure HPs advertising is as effective as possible.
- Liaise with Marketing stakeholders throughout the activation process of tactical plans making sure requirements and deadlines are achieved
- Oversee pacing in our key DSP partners, to make sure HPs advertising is as affective as possible while working closely with the Programmatic Manager to learn key skills
- Extract and communicate actionable insights from the activated campaigns
- Help build a brand-new team inside the largest producer of printers and PCs in the world
- Approximately 2 years of experience in a media agency or similar environment
- Working knowledge of DV360 and Amazon DSP, with a strong desire to get hands on with a lot of detail. Experience with other DSPs and/or buying platforms will be a plus
- Experience working with verification partners such as Integral, Double Verify, and Moat
- Strong analytical skills within Excel, and other data tools with the passion to look for insights within the data
- The ability to adapt to a brand-new team and the changing environment that will bring
- Bachelor's degree
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business.
What we offer:
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- An attractive benefit package
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor) with 25+ regular coordinated activities
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally
HP is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries. Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación