Descripción del empleo
Within the Sales Operations Organization, the Customer Experience (CXP) Centre of Excellence (CoE) at HP Inc, designs and implements state of the art Customer and Sales enablement solutions. Enablement in the form of B2B e-Commerce solutions, Lead to Order infrastructure quality and support, Bid and Tender response infrastructure, Customer Contracts management and Operational engagement solutions for HP’s Global Accounts and 3D Print customers.
As a Change Experience Lead, you will define the optimal operational engagement experience for our Large Corporate Enterprise and Public Sector Customers. You will be responsible for ensuring short, mid and long term transformation initiatives are aligned to the desired customer experience.
You will help deliver business growth to HP through:
- Leading the management of change strategy for all initiatives planned to deliver best in class operational experiences for HP corporate enterprise and public sector customers.
- Defining and documenting current and future state customer experience journeys across corporate and public sector accounts.
- Generating new ideas and initiatives along with process and capability leaders that enhance the customer journey.
- Co-ordinating and prioritising initiatives through a comprehensive process of value assessment.
- Owning the short, mid and long term investment planning process for the Customer Experience CoE.
- Driving and tracking deployment of transformation initiatives across sales markets.
- Defining the strategy and developing content for communications & training be used for all programs.
- Ensuring sales market alignment to all key milestones.
- Assessing initiative measures of success and ongoing measurements structure.
- Understanding and being an advocate for HP’s Change Management Framework
- Making use of Change Management Framework templates and best practices.
- Actively participating in the CME community of Sales Operations.
- Ability to inspire and drive individuals across multiple initiatives to deliver a common objective
- Proven track record of change management ownership including strategy development and execution.
- Proven track record in change and/or project management of large scale process and infrastructure transformation impacting sales, partners or customers.
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics for mass consumption.
- Successful implementation of high quality change management deliverables including training and other materials.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and effective stakeholder engagement at all levels of management, delivering a combination of consensus and directive driven interaction.
- 5+ years of related experience in change and or project management roles
- Experience in large multinational Technology Industry organization
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 8+ years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise for HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- Advanced understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Superior communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Ability to lead complex process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts, and has thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures.
- Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación