Lo que vas a hacer
The person in this role will join the Game Design & Monetization team and work towards providing the necessary data to give answers to key questions regarding user behavior.
Besides descriptive statistics and metrics, team requests will also include users clustering analysis, modelling and projections.
- Satisfy stakeholders data requests through in-house data mining tools.
- Review metrics generation and ensure accurate delivery of such.
- Assistance on management and maintenance of tracking specs.
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
- Excellent SQL and Python/R knowledge.
- Familiarity with BI tools (Looker, Tableau or Power BI).
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods.
- Proactive, resourceful.
- Basic - Medium English level.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant technical field (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering,…)
¿Eres el candidato perfecto? Haz clic en el botón 'aplicar ahora' y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and ETL processes.
- Familiarity with designing and analyzing A/B tests.
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with big data tools such as Spark and AWS services.
- Familiarity with data analysis frameworks and tools like Pandas/Matplotlib.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- High English level, both written and spoken.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Responsable de
- Data Assistant (Big Data)
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español