- Analyze new technologies about Energy production (renewables), Decarbonization and Recycling.
- Establish contacts with technology suppliers.
- Follow up of regulations and markets applicable to Energy, Environment & Recycling.
- Carry out technical analysis of processes (mass and energy balances)
- Carry out techno-economical assessments of new facilities.
- Participate in workshops and technical working groups related to Energy and Recycling.
- Participate in pilot projects: definition, samples preparation and analysis, start-up, follow-up and conclusions.
- Support to clients, either internal or external.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION/ OTHER TRAINNING:
Mandatory: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering Optional: Master / Doctorate in Renewable Energies
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Mandatory: English C1 Optional: French (medium level) / German (basic level).
The external agency Ayanet, will collaborate with Saica Group in the selection process. By sending your CV, you will be giving consent to SAICA to share your CV with the service provider, with the only purpose of participating in the recruitment process you are applying for. SAICA is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from any suitable qualified individual.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.