We are looking for a top-notch Software Engineering Manager to work in a distributed team (full remote forever) for an equally top-notch American startup (headquartered in New York).
You will lead a team of around 6 people where you will be expected to take the people manager role -you will have a Tech Lead who will be focused on the technical issues while you provide mentorship to the engineering team. You will take care of the people and will be focused on the smooth process management.
- Manage around 6 reports based in the USA and Europe.
- Lead discussions on their career development.
- Check on performance reviews.
- Be responsible for your team’s performance.
- Be deeply involved in the recruiting to hire top talent.
- Remove blockers and support the members of your team making it easier for them to succeed.
- Experience managing and hiring engineers (ideally in distributed teams).
- Great communication skills in English.
- Experience delivering presentations to tech savvy staff.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and familiarity with microservice environments.
- Previous experience with React / Vue (highly desirable).
What’s in it for you?
- Top-tier salary package (guaranteed).
- Stock options from day one.
- Flexible working hours (really flexible indeed).
- Annual budget for training budget.
- Private Medical Insurance (for you and your family).
- Monthly money for remote-work expenses.
- Company meetings in New York (as soon as it is safe to travel).
- Extra holiday days every month to disconnect (as well as your normal holiday days).
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.