Business Development Manager, Kalrez & Vespel, Electronics & Industrial
Join a team recognized for leadership in precision parts and solutions driven by innovation and customer intimacy. Our customers and markets will evolve greatly over the next 10 years, looking for critical precision parts to make it happen. Are you ready to enable the future?
Market & Business Development:
Define application and customer targets for development based on the market segment plans
Map the market, customers, influencers, and specifiers and developing a plan for growth
Drive for customer prospection, with strong focus on non-buying accounts/ specifiers
Drive product awareness and specification at potential customers, and influencers/specifiers
Identify opportunities for Kalrez and Vespel and drive developments until commercialization
Customer interaction, communication, and follow-up
Develop in depth understanding of market in the geographical area of responsibility
Provide competitive information to Segment Leaders, Regional Sales Manager and team as well as feedback on market needs and growth opportunities
Manage a portfolio of direct accounts in EMEA
Build strong customer relationships with key decision makers and influencers
Develop profitable growth plans at accounts, structure commercial offerings and lead commercial negotiations
Develop yearly strategic account plans
Work with customers to build up the development pipeline
Coordinate development of new projects with support of the TS&D team
Coordinate contractual activities where applicable
Implement segment and product line strategies
Monitor overdues and enforce payment as required
Develop yearly PO's (Profit Objective) and Targets and achieve them
Some first line technical support
Effectively manage leads
Build industry network
• Master's degree or equivalent (mechanical engineering, materials science or chemistry a clear plus).
• Previous Market or business development experience, minimum 5 years.
• Previous sales and account management experience, minimum 5 years.
• Knowledge of Life Science, Energy and Chemical Processing industry a clear asset.
• Experience in driving specifications with End-users
• Expertise in high performance plastics and/or high performance elastomers a clear plus.
• Dynamic and self-starter with a strong development mindset.
• Ability to negotiate in challenging situations.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Fluency in English. Other European language must, German or Italian a clear plus.
• Willing to travel at least 50% of the time in EMEA.
Location: Germany preferred (but open for France, Belgium, Austria, Spain or Italy)
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit ourAccessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.