IQVIA Holdings Inc.
We are looking for a Reference File Maintainer Nordic Countries with experience to join our Multicultural team with more than 54 different nationalities.
The primary focus will be to be responsible for the maintenance of Product Reference Data of pharmaceutical and consumer health products in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
The product data, which must be accurate, complete, and up to date, appears in a wide range of databases and publications used by the company's customers.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed fun team this is a great opportunity.
- Update reference databases with new products and changes in the Nordic countries’ markets ensuring quality of the data: Classify products, standardize and group data following the company hierarchies and business rules
- Investigate and analyze Swedish Consumer Health products.
- Identify required changes to the existing reference file.
- Work together with Local offices to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more complete.
- Produce files and outputs for specified production and quality control processes, client support activities, etc.
- Identify and resolve routine exceptions and issues.
- Perform quality control of maintained data and apply corrections as required.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
Skills & other requirements:
High level of Swedish and mandatory High level English Bachelor or Degree of Science preferably in Pharmacy or Life Science subject or work experience in pharmaceutical product information or in the pharmaceutical industry and/or have a familiarity with pharmaceutical and consumer health products and terminology.
Valuable experience maintaining and updating databases.
Organizational skills. Good attention to detail with the ability to work accurately within tight deadlines.
Good team player
Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems.
Experience of a production environment with workload prioritization would be advantageous
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people . Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.