All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
Senior User Experience designer, International – NetSuite GBU
A world-wide team of UX designers and researchers pursuing innovative ways of building user-centred solutions that can scale over time. We work using Agile methodologies and MVP approaches. We can proudly say we practice Design Thinking and iterate our solutions based on customer feedback and technical feasibility. And we keep the loop going with the efforts of dedicated, committed teams. At NetSuite we think out-of-the-box and spend a lot of time brainstorming. The greatest and simplest solutions come from the group effort. And we move forward by bridging Experience Design with Product Management and Engineering at every step.
We’re looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Experience Design Team in Barcelona, Spain.
Working within a scrum team, you will be focusing on the Internationalisation and Localisation efforts in Spain, Italy and Portugal. You will empathise with users on these regions and building last-mile functionality that will make the product feel like it's built for them.
You will have an inquisitive and analytical, problem-solving mind and you will work alongside a multi-disciplined UX team of designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Usability Engineering or related field (advanced degree a plus)
• 7-10 years of practical work experience in the field of User Experience.
• Experience working on complex business/enterprise software used in different industries is a plus.
• Experience working with team members spread across different regions.
• Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
• Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative. Ability to self-direct and manage what to work on, how to get it done, and when to deliver
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced organization.
• A positive and resilient personality. You must be able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
• Experience with developing and working with personas.
• Experience working in Agile Development methodology is a plus.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills.
CONNECT WITH US
To find out more, please contact Shilpa Vyas at Please include your CV and portfolio
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.