We are working for a multinational company. (travel&leisure sector)
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven CRO and Analytics Manager to lead the experimentation (AB testing and Conversion Optimization) and web analytics strategy across different markets.
This is a data-centric online role where you will have the opportunity to utilize data to identify areas for development and improvement driving a test and learn methodology. You will also be responsible for global digital traffic trends, insights and opportunities to maximize the profitability of advertising, conversion (websites and app forms) and retention activities.
This is a key role within company that will help shape the future of the digital business by working along the ecommerce team within commercial organization.
The ecommerce team members are passionate about data, automation and innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment. Team members are eager to learn and grow, to deep dive into things, to share constructive feedback and they welcome feedback from other team members. They also love challenging the status quo and are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things. In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of an agile team and to work & drive forward initiatives autonomously in order to design and implement best-in-class campaigns, advanced bid strategies and contribute to a high level of automation.
This newly created position is a hands-on role and does not have any direct reports and will report directly to the Head of Ecommerce.
· Provide ongoing journey and funnel analysis, and reporting, to ecommerce and commercial teams.
· Define & execute Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) via A/B & Multivariate tests.
· Maintain and proactively monitor live experiments and ensure that appropriate metrics and segments are accurately implemented, while consolidating and sharing findings across teams.
· Be a reliable source of expertise for optimization tools and offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services and technologies.
· 5+ years of CRO and web analytics experience, managing optimization and data analytics projects in ecommerce environments.
· Deep experience managing CRO (workflow + pipeline) and web/app analytics.
· Experience implementing A/B tests, multivariate tests, site analytics, tagging.
· Experience designing high-converting UX with a proven track record of success.
· Advanced technical understanding of web analytics and digital tracking methodologies.
· Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel expertise. You can analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests that will improve performance
· Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Hotjar and Data Studio.
· Advanced knowledge of testing tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize…)
· Data-driven mindset and excellent analytical and data storytelling skills.
· Team player and being able to communicate cross-functional.
· English language: professional working proficiency.
· Experience working in an agile environment plus a strong agile mindset.
· Work with ambition, constantly challenging yourself and others.
· Sense of Ownership – taking the lead on initiatives with a can-do-attitude.
· Always striving to grow & learn embracing an open feedback culture.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.