Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company ten years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce's founder and current CEO is personally committed to promote gender equality and respect work-life balance.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and country goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to country goals and participate to strategic vision.
During your application process, you will be coached by a buddy to answer all your questions.
If you join the company, coaching will be continued to smooth your integration. Coaching and feedback are part of Salesforce foundations and will be part of your success and continuous development plan.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of enterprise accounts.
Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At salesforce.com, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to Regional Government Sector (Andalucia, Canary Islands, Castilla y Leon and Exremadura - Navarra, Baleares, Aragon, Asturias, Galicia, Rioja)
- You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.