● Establish trusted relationships with senior leaders in leaders responsible for customer operations, call centre operations, innovation, networks and IT at target telco companies in Europe OR LatAm
● Identify and generate outbound leads
● Qualify leads prospects in discovery call meetings asking questions to understand business needs, we are
not looking for someone who will “throw up and hope”.
● Maintain a deep understanding of the Telco solutions and align these to the buyers problems and
● Deliver Product Demos, create proposals, negotiate and close deals.
● Rigorously follow the sales process defined.
● Achieve sales certifications to best understand customer needs and follow the sales process
● Consistently use CRM to complete every step of the sales process, log communications, all activity and
keep pipeline status up to date.
● Other duties as required. These might include: representing the company at conferences and events,
international travel, etc.
● Support on partner related activities; including but not limited to partner recruitment, partner
management, agree on joint account plans, support partner in sales opportunities and ensure partner
follows process and sales materials provided.
● You are curious, coachable, open to try new approaches, open to give and receive feedback candidly, a
real team player willing to add value.
● An ambitious individual with clearly defined objectives and when these need to be achieved by.
● Reporting to the head of sales with C-Level exposure.
● Strong telco vertical expertise selling technical customer care solutions and relationships are preferred, as this is currently the only vertical we target.
● Experience selling other solutions into telco or technical customer care solutions into other verticals will also be considered.
● A hunter with a proven track record of new business acquisition, meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets over the last two years.
● Polished “discovery” skills are mandatory. You must be naturally curious, and you must ask questions.
● Excellent communication, demo and presentation skills.
You must be analytical and follow a process driven approach.
● Knowledge of Value Selling or other sales methodology is a must.
● University degree in a relevant field or equivalent preferred
● Excellent English, Spanish advantageous.
● Strong experience in sales, ideally in complex B2B high ticket software solutions. +2 years of sales
experience as a minimum, +5 is preferred.
● Familiarity with CRM and support software systems.
● Be comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and good at explaining technology to non-
● Have high standards of integrity and trust that our customers and the team demands.
● Be self-motivated and able to manage projects successful without oversight.
● Occasional travel might be required (Europe & Latam)
● Ambitious emerging tech provider poised for growth and expansion.
● Team. Our team is filled with smart, curious, good people, and our people are given a lot of
independence. Together, we have a happy and fun team culture.
● Personal Growth. We are leading the way in technical customer care solutions. The work is challenging,
exciting and satisfying.
● Technology. AI is driving a new industrial revolution, and it’s terrific to learn about and work closely with
this impactful technology.
● Remote work
The position is predominantly work from home, office in Madrid.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online