We are looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Senior Product Manager – Country Programs to propose and develop innovative and scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight customers.
As the leader of an important program, you will be responsible for building and introducing innovative products and services for our customers. You will own the full roadmap, defining and implementing the business and go-to-market strategy, and will be responsible for the management end-to-end of a the program. You will partner with business and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables, working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers and drive decisions. You will have strong cross-functional skills and will be comfortable working closely with business and development teams, leading discussion with senior leadership. You should be a self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
The role will be based in Milan or Madrid. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
· 7/8+ years professional experience in product management, management consulting or related experience, owning and driving end-to-end development of complex, large scale programs from early-stage concept to customer-facing launch, across diverse stakeholder teams
· Able to prioritize complex deliverables, manage trade-offs, and run large meetings with technical and senior business leaders
· Demonstrated success partnering with multiple internal teams and external partners, using a high degree of influence and a relationship based approach to achieve results
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to manage metrics, drive large scale process improvements, and implement business cases
· Strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
· Solid understanding of marketing and communication strategy
· Strong sense of ownership and urgency with superior bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to work effectively with tight deadlines, anticipating changes
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing, multi-tasking and continuous innovation is essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Italian language is mandatory. Fluent in English
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus).
· Spanish knowledge is a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.