Descripción del empleo
The company: our customer is a German multinational that operates all over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Have you always wanted to make a difference? With innovative solutions and services in the field of intralogistics, we help our customers to master their specific challenges every day, something you already profit from without even realizing it. In a modern, agile environment, our international team works on topics ranging from the CAN bus to the micro service, working with IoT generated data. We offer start-up flair with all the advantages of a well-known German multinational company such as a high level of internal expertise and own vehicle production. Thus, you can expect a diverse daily work with flexible, family-friendly time schedule and home office possibility as well as plenty of space for co-designing of digital solutions.
We are looking for a Data Management Consultant to join our team of 10 people building the company’s key digital products for our international market. Team Mission is to define Corporate Strategy for our company’s Digital Transformation.
The role of the position is to help our company to optimize the use of data within the bounds of policy and regulation so that we can make decisions and take actions that maximize the benefit to the organization. Data model and governance structures are already defined.
- Optimization of governance structures and business processes in data management.
- Process-driven requirements analysis for relevant data objects.
- Linking business and IT experts within the framework of a data management community to establish harmonized standards/methods.
- Design of conceptual and logical data models as well as identification of possibilities for technical implementation and use.
- Perform quality management for the continuous improvement of our business objects.
- Planning, design, and project responsibility for the implementation of global data management concepts.
- 2-5 years of experience as Data Manager, Data Architect. Industrial sector-Manufacturing, not mandatory.
- Extensive knowledge of IT solutions in the area of (master) data management and integration (for example: data catalogs, central master data solutions, data quality tools).
- SAP Knowledge valuable.
- Experience in business process management with focus on the data lifecycle.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- High level of methodological competence, analytical view, self-initiative and result-oriented way of working with the willingness for permanent further education.
- Strong communication skills and moderation experience with persuasive power at all hierarchical level.
- Very high level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Job location: Madrid. European Union nationality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerequisite.
Education and Training:
- University degree in technology, computer science or business informatics, or similar education.
- Any Project Management certification or training are valued.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent (B2/C1).
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). At least B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position, but not required.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) in a digital innovation international team.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘Data Consultant (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Powered by JazzHR
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación