Autodesk Construction Solutions
Our Client Services Representative will use troubleshooting, problem solving, and communication skills, ensure that customer problems are properly analyzed, documented, and resolved with the goal of creating an exceptional customer experience and an environment of shared team knowledge.
Work Schedule: 7am – 4pm or 9am – 6pm (12 month contract)
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving and execution of initiatives related to partner enablement and partner effectiveness; this includes delivery of partner onboarding and on-going training, participation in internal and external forums and partner service reviews.
- Participate in global initiatives for enhancing overall partner experiences including educating partners on resources available including self-service tools.
- Enables partners to maximize their capacity and capabilities by driving operational excellence through world-class support and ownership in all aspects of Autodesk’s products and services (activities) related orders and inquiries.
- Ensures that all order and inquiry related Business Cases are addressed in accordance to defined global principles and guidelines within the agreed global Service Level Agreements. This entails entering orders in our systems including customer information and product codes and responding to partner inquires via systems, email and/or phone.
- Ensures high level of partner satisfaction by responding to escalations in a timely manner and providing appropriate resolutions and also identifying trends that will increase internal and external efficiency.
- Analyzes key metrics and initiates daily action plans for resource optimizations. Logs quality issues to ensure root cause analysis can be completed.
- Establishes scalable partnerships to deliver solutions to global partners. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient service solutions to global partners and customers.
- Maintains good working relationships and communications with multiple internal stakeholders and external partners to facilitate all transactional and operational activities. Including obtaining approvals and generating ad-hoc reports.
- Execute all month-end and quarter-end activities flawlessly.
Demonstrates and appreciates the diverse culture and supports the creation of greater synergies and innovations within the organization.
- Champions Autodesk’s initiatives though individual’s activities and behaviors and promotes and inspires others to Autodesk’s directions and goals.
- Documents policies and procedures based on expertise in specific job areas and works with the process governance team to document best practice and work flow charts.
- Represents Partner Services & Operations organization on global projects
- Fluent in English, and/or other European language: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian.
- Analytical skills/Ability to identify trends, you have the initiative to work with the appropriate channels to drive corrective and preventative actions
- Digitally native, you use social media to communicate with others
- Desire, you want to grow with the company
- Service-oriented, you are mindful and deliberate about the customer experience you deliver
- Innovative, you challenge conventional practices and suggest better approaches
- Decisive, you identify bright spots and root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms to measurable results
- Advocating, you adjust to meet customer service performance measures
- Influential, you know when to engage others to accomplish shared goals
- Curious, you learn rapidly, eagerly and independently
- Passionate, you are tenacious and resilient
- Flexible, you can work in different global time zones for meetings and calls
Desired Qualifications :
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics Management or Diploma Holder
Work Experience :
- 5 years minimum customer service experience
- Work experience in SAP sales order management, Siebel and Salesforce.com preferred
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.