If you’re looking for a valuable opportunity with the global leader of BPO, Bosch Service Solutions has an internship for you! BSO is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Intern to support the daily operations of the HR Department with attention to International Recruitment and Talent Acquisition (TA):
As an International Recruitment Intern, some of your main functions will be:
- Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone interviews with international candidates
- Qualify vacancy with the International Recruiter and Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
- Coordinating interview schedules and Role Plays
- As needed source and review resumes, as well as help monitor candidates through the hiring process
- Provide support for the team ensuring data and administrative processes are completed and accurate
- To provide full life cycle administrative support for the Human Resorces team
- Post all positions to appropriate posting boards and social media sites; monitor their effectiveness and manage the expiration dates.
- Participate on Employee Engagement activities.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Human Resources or related degree program with an emphasis in Human Resources, Business or Communications.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. Must have a sense of team response to satisfy Recruitment and Hiring goals and assure candidate satisfaction.
- Fluency in English (C1 Level) is required. Multiple language capability is desirable. Fluency in Spanish will be a big plus.
- Candidates must be available to work full time (39 Hours per Week), Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30. Candidates must be available for a five-six months internship starting in JULY 2021.
- Candidates can work remotely but must be based in Barcelona, for internal meetings, trainings and other events.
What we offer:
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities
- Internship allowance of 780€ per month.
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.