Descripción del empleo
We’re currently seeking a Unity Technical Artist to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful team and will report to the Lead Programmer.
Your daily adventure:
- Support content production art teams in achieving top-quality results.
- Developing technical tools and solutions to solve performance issues while executing artistic and game vision.
- Identify and develop art-pipeline optimizations and tools for new and existing production workflow.
- Optimize memory and game performance by realizing artistic and gameplay intentions within project constraints.
- Create technical benchmarks to be used in production, implement optimizations and monitor the performance of the game.
- Implement technical art features with the help of the programming team.
- Cooperate and support other programmers and being part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve the game(s) performance.
- Offer technical support to the art team in day-by-day production issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Share with the other artists and programmers best-practices and new tools.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the video game industry.
- Significant experience on Unity 3D and understanding of mobile platforms strengths and limitations.
- Strong skills and experience in software development in Unity3D, and C# or C++.
- Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art).
- Proven technical skills in performance, optimization and method.
- Solid scripting skills (Maxscript, Python, etc).
- Knowledge and Interest in the following tech-art areas: Shading, VFX/Particles, Scripting, Lighting, Rendering and Post-Effects, SFX, Rigging, Physics.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Be a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry.
- Good command of English.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Experience with profiling tools.
- Experience with game editors, engines and multiple art and animation pipelines.
- Different tech-art areas of interest in your past activity.
- Training and tutoring skills are a plus
- Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
Your life at Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile (and Perks):
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación