Descripción del empleo
If you have an interest and passion for home range computer devices, imaging and photography this is the job for you?
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?Our company
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We are based in Barcelona, the fourth location in the list of the most attractive cities in the world to work in, only surpassed by London, New York and Berlin. Our offices have all the necessary amenities to have a cool, chill and an international environment. Our work place is 10min from the sea front, which is always a good reason (together with our city's nice weather) to organize after work events and activities with our colleagues. Many advantages such as discounts on different brands and on city facilities are offered and is part of our added-valueYour future project
Webhelp is proud to collaborate with one of the world's largest manufacturers of printers and imaging related equipment, by providing consumer support to their customers. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn about some of the newest and most innovative printing, scanning and video projecting technologies.
We are an international team interested in candidates with passion for customer service and who have the ability to be part of a team. We welcome problem solvers and active listeners. We are looking for candidates with professional customer service mindset meaning that they know how to put consumers first. We also ask for applicants who are flexible, open minded, and have a positive attitude.Your role
- Filter the onsite request created by the team in and only trigger an onsite interaction in case the issue cannot be fixed by the phone channel. Right diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensure proper handover to the Field Services Engineer.
- Provide expert support to the B2B agents as a floor walker.
- Document case history and interactions or questions made by the agents in order to create content for the knowledge base or refresh training.
- NFF Analysis - No fault found analysis with the data provided by the Service center in order to create refresh training and KB material.
- Keep client informed about recurrent printer issues in order to alert the manufacture.
- Build a close professional relationship with the Knowledge base team and the technical training team to improve processes and technical level.
-If needed the Specialist Advisor can support the operations answering end users contacts (calls, emails, chat social media, etc...) directly as a normal Agent/Advisor.Hours and Benefits
- Total package: 27.000 euros gross/euros
- Full time shift: 39 hrs/week, Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00Why apply
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friendsCareer opportunities
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.You have
- You enjoy interacting and helping other people.
- You are eager to learn and apply new technologies
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environments and are a Team player
- You love solving problemsYou bring to the table
- You are a native level speaker of German
- You are fluent in English
- This position requires solid technical skills
- Previous technical experience with printers
- Engineer level technical skills (ideally has to have some sort of engineering degree or provable training/experience)
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación