Lo que vas a hacer
Media Buyer Trainee
Who We’re Looking For:
As a trainee, you will join the Display team to help our business growth and success. Your main task will be focused on online campaign control, strategy, analysis and reporting. You will be responsible for overseeing programmatic campaigns, customer satisfaction and the ability to take advantage of opportunities for the success of the client´s strategic objectives.
What You’ll Do:
Use all Arkeero major trading platforms to buy ad spaces on different kind of publishers.
Campaigns control, which includes:
- Daily campaign optimization based on data analysis.
- Daily campaign pacing adjustments to deliver campaign budgets and ordered units
- Weekly analysis of top performing domains
Provide solution contributions in order to solve incidents.
Collaboration in new approaches and media planning.
Identify opportunities with media partners to drive innovation within programmatic buying.
- Daily reporting updates for Senior Media Buyers
- Weekly reports to agency partners
- Weekly report of the campaign’s statistics (performance, pacing etc.)
- Ad hoc reporting requested by Media Buyers
What we offer:
- Personalized training and growth in the digital marketing landscape.
- Learn about best case practices of programmatic buying.
- Learn how to do A/B testing and based on data analysis take favorable actions for the campaigns.
- DSP Multiplatform knowledge: Verizon Media, Gemini, Adform, Xandr etc.
- We need to be able to do a practice agreement with your University.
- Preferably to have previous experience in the digital marketing landscape.
- Preferably to have an understanding of online delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e.g. cookies, adservers, etc.)
- Communication skills when dealing with clients/media; a dynamic, flexible, proactive professional.
- Highly numerate and comfortable with data processing and interpretation.
- Fluid English and Spanish.
- Interested in technology and motivated to learn more about new technology developments.
- A keen problem solver.
- Good attention to detail and process oriented.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational, project management skills with the ability to work under tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication and presentations.
- Be self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Personalized training
- DSP Multiplatform knowledge
- Learn how to do a proper data analysis
- Possibility to enter into our work force, based on results.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Atención al detalle
- Capacidad resolutiva
- Trabajo en equipo
- 0 a 6 meses
- 6 a 12 meses
- Debes estar registrado como estudiante
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!
Our offices are in Chueca neighborhood in Madrid. Due to the exceptional situation, we are working from home but going to the office just once a week. We expect to work from the office every day when everything gets better.
Working hours are as follows:
Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00, Friday from 9:00 to 15:00h.
Monthly contribution to the student: 600€
If you are interested, please send us your CV and your phone number to be able to get in contact with you.
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Máster, Otros
- Horas a la semana
- 38 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
600.00€ por hora
- Responsable de
- Campaign setup, campaign control and reporting
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing digital
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español