We are looking for a person with a Degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar, to perform the tasks of Broadband Infraestructure Engineer in the Systems Area (R&D Department).
The candidate will work as part of the Broadband R&D team that is responsible for definition, developing, integration, and testing software solutions as a part of a digital radio communications system. The candidate must have a positive attitude and work well as an individual as well as a member of a team.
The candidate hired for this position will be responsible for product feature development:
• Broadband equipment configuration and deployment.
• 4G/5G network optimization and testing, in order to meet standards and customer requirements.
• Development of automated testing tools.
• Analysis of defects, solution design, implementation, and testing of solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications Technology and Services Engineering or Telecommunications / Computer / Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Technical knowledge of the 3GPP (4G/5G) architecture and deployment in public operator networks.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3GPP (4G/5G) configuration and deployment in public operator networks.
- Experience in 4G/5G coverage analysis, optimization and testing tools.
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Ethernet, Firewalls.
- High Level of English
Desirable skills and experience:
- Bash / Shell scripting.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.