Descripción del empleo
We have invested hundreds of millions of USD on our digital transformation in recent years. We aspire to become the leading medicines company powered by data and digital. Our digital transformation focuses on building the right digital capabilities and mindset across the enterprise while transforming the way we innovate, engage and operate.
As an Omnichannel & Customer Experience Business Manager, you will support our digital transformation with the objective of ensuring up-to-date solutions for multichannel engagement with consumers for the entire customer-facing organization in the Novartis Oncology business. In collaboration with the cross functional teams to prepare digital international solutions to drive customer engagement by the customer facing teams. Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist in production of tactical plan and implement digital customer engagement tactics as per brand plan
- Design customer experience across channels and partners with Brand Teams to translate brand imperatives into customer engagements
- Assess and follow customer experience and engagement critical metrics
- Create brand content for different communication channels and design the partner’s journey (Health Care Provider (HCP), sales representatives, etc.).
Minimum requirements What you’ll bring to the role:
- Digital savvy and awareness of Digital ecosystem
- Shown experience in running customer/online marketing analytics projects
- Project Management experience in an international environment
- Good understanding of CRM interfaces and customer segmentation
- Validated strategic business approach and business development skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written) Desirable Requirements:
- Previous successful customer facing experience
- Phenomenal analytical skills and digital fluency You’ll receive:
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization, we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics.
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Imagine what you could do at Novartis! Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential. Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación