i2cat Foundation is looking for a Software developer to be involved in a project working on the creation of a Marketplace Catalogue that facilitates the registration and discovery of resource, service and product offers by exposing endpoints for querying available offers and supporting both simple and smart selection methods. These offers will be done over a DLT.
The candidate will work in an already existing team, together with an international partnership. All the stages of software development lifecycle will be covered: requirement/functional analysis, architecture, planning, development, testing, validation and documentation.
Who we are:
i2CAT Foundation is a non-profit research and innovation centre that promotes mission oriented R&D activities on advanced Internet architectures, applications and services. The centre stands for a new open innovation framework, fostering the collaboration between companies, public administration, the academic environment and end-users.
i2CAT's activities span the areas of Research, playing a key role in the EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation; Strategic Projects, leading local initiatives that strengthen the digital policies of public administration, and Technology Transfer, fostering R&D collaboration with companies to develop innovative market-oriented solutions.
Want to know more? Visit our webpage!
What do we offer:
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Be in contact and work with cutting-edge technology
- Work in challenging R&D projects
- Fix + variable salary
- Option of flexible retribution (restaurant card, transport card, medical insurance, kindergarten)
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way
- Fridays afternoon off
- Intensive work schedule in July & August
- Home-office option
- Open space office in Barcelona
- Free fruit every week
- Discounted Gym-access
- 25 vacation days per year
- Casual dress code
- Let us know which trainings you need
- You will have the opportunity to attend tech conferences and events.
The i2CAT Foundation seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and, therefore explicitly, encourages women to apply.
The i2CAT Foundation seeks to increase the number of persons with disabilities among its workforce, and therefore explicitly encourages this collective to apply.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online