Descripción del empleo
Do you want to take your career to the next level?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Málaga office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!Our company
At Webhelp, we make everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers we look after. Webhelp is the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.Life at Webhelp Spain:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunitiesYour role:
- To work on accounts to improve segmentation data.
- To follow up on the events.
- To support leads generation.
- Profiling contact details for customers.
- To transform unqualified leads into qualified leads.
- Cooperate with country marketing team members to support marketing lead generation post - activities (customer contact details update, etc.)
- To cooperate (not overlap) in telemarketing projects to create qualified opportunities for ISRs/telesales.
- Qualification can be made on the phone as well as online via online chat
- To cooperate with the telesales/sales team for lead hand overs and follow up into opportunities.We offer
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
- Schedule: M-F 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary: 18.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to join an international teamRequirements:
- Native level speaker of English
- Sales process knowledge/background
- Passion for sales and technology
- IT literacy skills
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitmentsWhy apply
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friendsCareer opportunities
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación