As the OpenText Cloud Systems Engineer, you will strive to automate and implement scalable processes, systems and environments and ensure the high availability of our services. Leverage your technical skills and passion for DevOps to strengthen our ability to deploy and maintain highly performing and scalable systems.
You are great at:
• Working closely with engineering and operations teams across the organization to determine and incorporate their requirements into a robust, flexible, scalable platform in a continuous delivery model.
• Providing architectural input for system design to improve scalability, reliability and adaptability of infrastructure.
• Research, design and build tools and systems to improve time to market.
• Providing input processes and best practices for CI & CD.
• Deploy system automation technologies to streamline development, testing and operational activities.
• Research and provide feedback on new technologies to satisfy business and technical requirements.
What it takes:
• Experience with common scripting languages (Perl, python, shell, ruby, etc.)
• Experience with cloud computing stack, setup and managing cloud infrastructure
• Experience with CI & CD (Jenkins, Packer, Artifactory, Docker) and Git.
• Experience with one or more of Infrastructure as code tools such Chef, Ansible, BOSH, Terraform, etc.
• Experience with REST API and microservices.
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Solid knowledge with administrating, deploying and managing Ubuntu, Red Hat or CentOS.
• Solid knowledge of VMware & vSphere Administration and scripting, Amazon Web Services
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online