MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Contribute to implement and maintain a strong control environment:
- At the level of Oxygen platform.
- In all European countries / entities under AC EMEA supervision, in order to guarantee the high quality of the financial data reported to the Head Office and to local authorities.
As Accounting Control Officer of Group Finance Services in Madrid, you are responsible for ensuring the respect and implementation of the key internal accounting control principles of Group Finance.
Your main missions, under the supervision of the Team Leader and in coordination the European Back Offices and EMEA Finance Controls’ team, are to:
• Operate accounting controls:
- Monitor the accounting quality and identify anomalies,
- Exchange with European Back Offices and EMEA Finance in order to analyse the issues and conclude on the necessary potential amendments
- Report the findings of the operated controls through comments with conclusions on the risk and indicators,
- Facilitate the elaboration of action plans.
- Prepare notes and synthesis documents and deliver comprehensive and synthetic reports.
Controls and reports are performed according to a daily, monthly and quarterly frequency as defined in the procedure. For the quarterly process, results of the controls will contribute to the certificate exercise
• Investigate and document the accounting issues raised by the Back Offices or any stakeholders of the accounting set-up
• Contribute to creating or updating procedures, operational procedures and any necessary documents for the permanent file (by control or by account owner)
• Work closely with the departments responsible for the maintenance of the accounting control tools and participate, when necessary, to the tests of the IT enhancements
• Contribute to the follow-up on the implementation of recommendations and action plan and any control process implementation
• Contribute to the Internal Control Committee meeting (“ICC”) of Group Finance Services.
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Bank.
• Professional experience: up to 3 years of experience in external or internal audit or control department. Beginners accepted.
• Analytical skills, organizational capacities, rigour and deadlines respect.
• Communication skills (good relational capacities, teamwork and adaptability).
• English and/or French are mandatory.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), an expertise in Excel and Access is a plus (to contribute to the automation of files and processes) as well as an experience using Business Objects.
• Available to a training period in Paris (up to 1 month).
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.