All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
Oracle is strongly committed to the global financial services industry. In order assist financial institutions, Oracle has brought together the industry's best application and technology ecosystem for evolutionary transformation, providing customers with the largest footprint of functional assets. Oracle's transformation strategy for financial services industry is executed through the Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU).
Reporting into the Head of Global Digital and Architecture, the Banking Enterprise Architect has extensive experience in solution architecting, design and analysis as part of solution sales engagements relating to enterprise IT applications for the Banking & Financial Services Industry and adept in technical selling.
Description - What You’ll Do
•Be able to demonstrate thought Leadership with regards to Banking Enterprise and Technical Architectures
• Be adept at value selling and insight engagements which help banking customers understand the benefits and value of Oracle’s Banking solutions
• Develop in-depth understanding of Oracle’s Banking Application offerings and technologies
• Should demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise on Digital Banking and Open Banking Capabilities and its impact on conventional banking architectures
• Champion X-LOB engagement and solution design by collaborating with other line of businesses within Oracle
• Drive Demo Excellence on Digital, Technical and Extensibility Capabilities of Oracle’s banking solution suite
• Must have good understanding of cloud technologies and be able to drive discussions with customers on Oracle solution’s move to cloud
• Effective articulation of technical features/architecture, benefits & the value they bring in solving business problems in enterprise banking solution domain
• Strong work experience in managing pre-sales related processes, large bids and application solutioning with in-depth understanding of RFP/RFI process, proposal development and continuous support through the Sales cycle.
• Ability to effectively engage with Senior IT architects of banks & financial institutions and differentiate Oracle’s product offerings technology benefits
• Conduct one-to-many presentations, demonstrations, and orchestrate proof-of-concepts
• Exposure in enterprise OLTP/OLAP applications (design/development/implementation) for the Financial Services Industry
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Stack, SOA, Micro Services Architecture, EAI, Web Technologies, Data Warehousing etc. is preferred.
• Good awareness of the technology landscape, products, tools, trends. E.g. Database, Middleware, J2EE, Process flows, etc.
• IT Infrastructure domain knowledge - on Datacenter, Hardware platforms, deployments, Network/Security, High availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage concepts etc. would be preferred.
• Keep track of technology advancements, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions
• Knowledge of DevOps processes using open standard tools
Required Skills/Experience - What You’ll Bring
A Seasoned Banking Technology / Enterprise Architect professional with minimum of 12 years of experience, ideally MBA qualified with solid technical skills, including
• Strong knowledge of prototyping tools like Invision, Adobe XD, etc
• Advanced skills in creating presentations and infographics
• Ability to write whitepapers targeting our business and IT audience on the customer side
• Understanding of Mobile Technologies and Trends
• Understanding of UI / UX frameworks like Angular, Knockout, Oracle JET, etc
• Database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, etc
• Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus capabilities
• Understanding of containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, etc
• Understanding of security capabilities around authentication, authorization, entitlements, encryption, etc
• Understanding of High Availability Architectures used in Banking Application deployments
• Understanding of Domain Driven Design and Micro Services
• Java Concepts
• XML / JSON
• SOA/ Web Services / REST APIs / Open Banking
• Understanding of BPM, BPEL, etc
• Business Intelligence tools like Oracle BI Power BI, Business Objects, etc
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to deliver presentations to large CIO’s/CTO’s & their teams and an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
• Sales flair to enable consultative selling
• Appreciation of technology and ability to relate to customer needs
• Willingness to Travel
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
Location:ES-ES,Spain-LAS ROZAS DE MADRID
Other Locations:IT-IT,Italy-CINISELLO BALSAMO, BE-BE,Belgium-Brussels, IT-IT,Italy-Torino, IT-IT,Italy-Bologna, SE-SE,Sweden-Stockholm:
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online