eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a permanent HR Administrator to join our People team based in Barcelona, Spain. Your main responsibilities will be the management of day to day HR Operations, Employee Relations issues and Payroll for some of the group locations outside of Spain.
The right candidate should be excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced international work environment constantly striving to improve the experience of eDOers.
Your responsibilities will be:
Payroll, employee relations and HR operations:
- Manage the payroll, HR Operations and employee relations activity of European countries outside of Spain, with the help of external payroll providers, ensuring that the remuneration is administered in accordance with all labor and company legislation, maintaining and applying internal standard controls, implement best practices for accurate payroll processing, tax payments, social security management, automated workflows.
- Providing administrative support to the HR operations team by managing the employee’s files and classifying the paperwork and documentation of the employees into their files.
- Supporting the HR Operations team in managing administrative processes: sick leave reports, maternities and paternities, leaver process and employee benefits, among others.
- Supporting the HR operations team during the onboarding process for new starters, processing paperwork and ensuring eDOers have an amazing welcome!
- Constantly striving for data excellence ensuring the timely and accurate maintenance of our HR database and producing necessary reports.
- Be the main point of contact for eDOers outside of Spain to answer or direct their queries.
- Ensure you are able to define and meet targets that promote a great eDOer experience.
So, are you the right fit? YES, if you:
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience within European payrolls (out of Spain) and basic local employee legislation.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work within a team and under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish is a must.
- Medium level of German is a must.
- Other european languages are a plus.
- Advance level of Excel required.
- Able to multitask
- Awareness of GDPR legislation and the handling of sensitive/confidential information.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.