Silicon Graphics International Corp.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
CMS R&D is looking for an experienced Technical Consultant/senior developer of orchestration solutions in Telecommunications Industry, to design, implement, and test solutions. Implementation includes customizing HPE’s best-in-class software for intent-based orchestration, Service Director (SD).
Design and development is done in agile teams using SCRUM-based principles for development, utilizing structured tools for all development disciplines in order to achieve high velocity and good quality. You will be part of an international team with colleagues in France, Denmark and Spain. The job has lots of interactions in a dynamic and friendly environment, physically or virtually.
If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
In a typical day as an Edge Orchestration Technical Consultant, you would
• Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users.
• Be responsible for developing reliable, cost effective and high quality software
• Make design choices and finalizes the design for new feature development
• Own design, coding, unit/functional testing, integration and documentation activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines
• Contribute to test automation
• Collaborate and communicate with internal/external stakeholders to provide an insight and also to sort out impediments, if any
• Represent the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members
If you are…
• Typically 7+ years’ experienced
• Holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Able to cope with a high work pace, while remaining flexible and positive towards team members and (internal) customers.
• Able to perform/drive problem trouble-shooting and resolution.
• Good communicator & team player. Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
• Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
• Fluent in English (oral & written).
Mandatory Skills Required :
• Documented experience with Software Development and Testing in general.
• Experience with designs and data models
• Experience with Windows or Linux/Unix and a RBMS (for example Oracle Database)
• Experience on development or integration of enterprise applications
Advantageous Skills :
• Experience with IDEs (Integrated Development Environment): E.g. Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Experience with Build tools: E.g. maven, jenkins
• Knowledge of installation tools: E.g. Ansible.
• Knowledge of cloud technologies (Docker containers, Kubernetes, …)
• Knowledge of logging frameworks: E.g. ELK, Splunk
• Knowledge in Telco Network Infrastructure & Services
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.